Monday, January 11, 2010

random 2

I'm a moody person and also a dead liner. I am good at writing when I feel depressed or down. I did my job fast and nice when the deadline is getting closer. Not to be boastful or something, in fact I do lil' bit disturbed with my moody mind which can't do something right without pressure. I guess that's why I had too much stupid events in my life and not to lie, adrenalin rush is something I love in some cases.

Okay, enough for the crap. I just found out a best friend of mine put my old poem in her blog. It's an honor. So... I want to share it with you guys. My another labile poem, click here. May you enjoy. :)

P.S:
here is some link to interesting games (love it, love it!):
1. Parampaa
2. AMP games
3. Indo games

4 comments:

  1. udah sampe level berapa parampaa?gue dong udah level 20an *dengan bangganya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gue udah 40an dong cha!!!! *tapi masih minta bantuan kadang-kadang. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. chaiii, terharu bacanya..
    huaahahhaaa

    ReplyDelete