Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Moving On

If you ever thought that breaking someone's heart is easy and not that painful, you got it all wrong.
Because for me, whether it is a broken heart or breaking someone's heart is just the same. Sucks.
It took a long consideration, think and rethink. And absolutely not easy.
Take a look to those painful eyes and saying good bye is as worse as telling someone his death sentence.
And the worst part is, when you finally realized that everything you say will only make things worse. But you can't shut up.
I made a decision. If you think this is because I trapped in my past, you got it all wrong. I believe I moved on. But sometimes, there are things that can't be forced. That's why I made this decision.
A friend of mine said this to me;
"Chay mah ga tahan sendirian."
Well, I guess she's right. I can't stand being alone because loneliness is killing me. But I can see clearly now that life isn't all about having a boyfriend and having all my friends is enough to brighten up my day. So, I try to take it slow this time, I'll live for the moment and stop thinking too far ahead. Now, I can face the world and say, I am happy now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment