Saturday, June 5, 2010

Everything happens for a reason.

Somehow I feel like I was in a movie.
You know, a part when the girl turn on the radio and every song just the same. Song that made her remember her broken heart. Yeah, that kind of thing.
I thought that's just a piece of nonsense, but now, I believe that might be true. Well, I guess it's lil' different in my case though.
A friend of mine say this to me one time when I was seriously in a broken heart,
"Everything happens for a reason"
At first, I was amazed that those words hit me so bad. Because I was like 'Why this happening to me?' all the time. I thanked him to remind me to that proverb. Simple yet hits so hard.
Okay, I'm not that instantly believe and be happy just because of that though. But the weird thing is, everything tells me just the same. When I said everything, I really mean it.
Here is some 'weird' examples:
1. I was in a movie and there was a 'Knight and Day's trailer show up and suddenly the camera shoot Tom Cruise in focus mode and he said,
"Everything happens for a reason"

2. I woke up and check up my twitter. Suddenly my favorite author write this in twitter,
"Starting a chapter called 'Omnia Causa Fiunt'. Everything happens for a reason."

3. I fell a sleep in the afternoon and wake up exactly when a commentator in a football match -out of nowhere- said,
"Ya, everything happens for a reason"

My reaction always the same if I heard that sentence by coincidence, it's always,
"What? Are you guys making a fun of me? Okay, Who's the boss here? You did this in purpose, right? DO YOU???"

And I finally laugh my ass off. This may be God's way to tell me,
"Yea Chay, everything happens for a reason. You don't have to see it by now, but later won't be too long."

Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment