Saturday, March 6, 2010

random 4

Random 1:

My tasks are killing me -theoretically- and the mid term tests are approaching, March 15th. Ready or not? I HAVE TO. *grumpy face.
So, please send me your prayer for my test. Please, please, wishing me good lucks because I urgently need those. :D

Random 2:

My chit-chat with Miss Riantika Rafni:

chairunisa.azizah (06/03/2010 22:50:05): kagak bisa napas gue
chairunisa.azizah (06/03/2010 22:50:06): tugas
chairunisa.azizah (06/03/2010 22:50:08): uts
chairunisa.azizah (06/03/2010 22:50:10): mau matiiiiiiiii
uni tika (06/03/2010 22:52:28): emg udh siap mati?

Simple yet so deep. Maybe this kind of conversation -talking about death but not really mean 'it'- is so usual whether it's not supposed to be. My mom always said that,
"our words are prayer"
So, we suppose to watch it really carefully. You don't want your bad wishes come true, aren't you? So, YES! I will watch my languages, thanks teko. :)
*But I can't guarantee it's going to be an instant. Life is a learning process, isn't it. :p

Random 3:

Just got a news that one of my mom's friend is died. Because of high cholesterol. Inalillahi wa Inailaihi Rojiun. My deepest condolence for her, family and those who left behind.
The scary part is, they never really know that the disease could this deadly.
"Yeah, death is such a mystery box, no one can ever guess what's in it."
Random 4:

Hmmm, these are my pictures taken last Friday with my best buddy, Nay. Just-so-you-know. Hehehe. :)

Today's mood:

Nay: Girly-girl (with the skirt, it's too bad we couldn't capture it.)
Chay: Bolang (oversized tee -taken from my brother's closet- and shorts -it used to be my dad's jeans, I took it and cut it so that it gets shorter. yeah he used to be so thin!!!-)

2 comments:

  1. wow, our simple conversation itu ngena juga yah ternyata di elo? hahahahaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihi, iya tante teko. thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete