Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Things I Love and Hate in 2009

I really-really-really want to post things to my redecorated-blog. But sadly, i don't really have something to share. Sooo... I decided to make a list, YES! A list about what happened to me this year, 2009. From 'What I Love' until 'What I Hate The Most'. Well, here you go........

2009 List of What I,

LOVE:
  • I'm in a relationship by this year, March to be exact. What can I say?? Happy? Yes, please. :)
Me & Him
  • Still bounded by stick-together-whether-it's-happy-or-pain friend.
Pondok Sawo Member
  • OFWNE-friend :D
whhoooaaa... crowded but so much fun!
  • Having a very supportive and lovely college friend. Love you guys!
ki-ka: Ela, Widi, Ami, Me!

HATE:

  • My mom got accident by this year. I have to say this is my worst moment this year. But, whether it's strange, I do grateful that this moment can bond my family together again and the fact that my Mom is fine. :) But still, I hate this moment!
My Mommy
  • And the train accident. No, I'm not having a train accident but, my train did. So that, I got late for my exam. Alhamdulillah, I still have a chance to fix things up and passed that subject. Thanks to my super-lecturer, Ms. Selvy Monalisa.

Seriously, It's a lil' bit hard to remember things since I have some kinda short-term memory disease. Kidding, hehe. But I think these -up there- are moments that I won't forget and make me grateful that I have this year. :)

I guess we already in our way to say Good Bye to 2009 and say Welcome to 2010.

So, Let's Start a New Life, People! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment