Friday, June 12, 2009

have a happy life everyone!

Truthfully, it is not my first blog. I have three blogs right now.

First, in Multiply. Well, I'm not often seeing it again since it's already full of shopping online blog. And I'm pissed of it. So, I decided to leave it for a while, even most of my writing are there. *I think i have to move all of it. Shouldn't i?

Second is wordpress. Actually, nobody knows that I'm in wordpress. *You know it by now. I'm still writing there. Well, it's filled by my anxiety, foolish choice, creepy thought, etc. Something I don't really want people know, but i really want to published. *Aha! You know what it feels like, right?

The last is here. I still don't know what I want to publish here, but I decided something funny, something about my life, something I want to share with world. That's why I titled this blog, LIVE.LIFE.HAPPY.PAIN.JUST.SMILE. So, even I'm not really good at writing, I'll try my best here.

Well, have a happy life, EVERYONE!

*By the way, sorry for my poor English. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment